I started the year out with great intentions. Being organized, being healthy, living life not just watching it go by, and a few other grand goals. Of course none of those happened, at least not as I intended.
Things I managed to accomplish:
- Finished school and earned my degree for graphic design.
- Attended my oldest daughter’s graduation on the same day I graduated. Even the same ceremony. She earned her teaching degree as did her boyfriend.
- Attended and organized 12 family dinners with two of my siblings, their families and my own children and their families and my dad’s best friend, our “uncle”.
- survived the year at work with 3 different store managers.
- Watched my son change again into a new person with a new name. Still haven’t figured out if I did something wrong raising him or his inner self is just never satisfied.
- Said goodbye to my youngest daughter as she moved out and started her own adult adventures.
- Survived a month with a broken furnace. Thankfully the coldest it got outside was the low 20s.
- Fixed the furnace!!!!
- Survived the end of year extreme temperatures: -24; -14; -10
Not a bad list.
I hope that this next year is filled with more love, happiness and light than the other stuff for everyone.