One month ago today I was given the Quartet of Radiance Award. I would like to thank Bright Blue Bean for the award and I hope you will go visit her and see what she has been up to. This award is comprised of 4 awards:
The Rules provided to are:
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Describe yourself with the alphabet.
- Pass the award to others.
The alphabet me:
- Anxious about the future.
- Believer of dreams.
- Controlling of the things I can.
- Dedicated to the ones I love.
- Empathetic to a fault.
- Friendship is a two way street, I need you to give what you take and I will do the same.
- Girl Scout, Girl Scout Leader and Girl Scout Volunteer.
- Haunted things are interesting.
- Individual, I really am not just like everyone else.
- Jennifer the name my mom chose for me.
- Kid at heart.
- Laughter is important to keep my heart light.
- Mom, my favorite things to be.
- Naturally curly hair that I actually like most days.
- October is one of my favorite months because changing leaves and cooler temperatures.
- Pets are only second to my children and are very important to us all.
- Quiet at the first meeting until I get to know you.
- Reclusive at times so I can recharge my batteries, I am an introvert after all.
- Selective with how I spend my time. I prefer to be with my kids and animals and doing what they want or like.
- Unicorns are my favorite mythical creature, I always wanted one when I was a little girl.
- Violet is my favorite color, well any variation of purple really.
- Winter and Christmas use to be my favorite time of year, now I am mostly sad at these times.
- X-ray technician is what I wanted to go to school for, well I wanted to be a teacher and others talked me into changing my plans to x-ray tech.
- Zonkey is a zebra and donkey mixed animal that I have found interesting these past few weeks, however I still like Okapis best.
Passing the award on:
Monique at Better Than Reality
Tessa at Life and Loveliness
Wendy at Starting Write Now
Jen at Properly Ridiculous
I enjoy my time spent visiting these blogs and I hope you will as well.