The Liebster award is an informal award that is given to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers, who then nominate other up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. I was nominated by Tessa over at life and loveliness, thank you for the nomination! Please go and check out her blog, especially if you are in need of some beautiful snow pictures check out her post so i have a thing for snow…
These are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their site.
- Answer the 10 questions provided.
- Nominate 10 new up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Create your own 10 questions to be answered by the bloggers you nominated.
Here are the questions Tessa asked me:
1. where is your favorite place to be? At home or on vacation maybe a little traveling to new places, but mostly home with my kids and dogs enjoying everyday life.
2. name two songs that describe you. “Mean” by Taylor Swift if you ask my kids and “Say Something” by A Great Big World because lately I feel like I have had to give up on a lot of people I loved and cared deeply for because they were not able to give back to our relationship any longer and it took me way to long to finally let go.
3. who is the most inspirational person in your life, and why? I have three and they are my children. Against any adversary they never give up and fight for their beliefs. They love honestly and live to better themselves and the world around them.
4. do you believe in karma? No, but I believe you should do your best everyday to be kind and help where you can.
5. if you could have a dream job for a day, what would it be? My dream job would let me create. I enjoy creating things from photography, arts and crafty things to Facebook posts.
6. name three annoyances currently in your life. People who don’t listen or are unwilling to see another point of view, people who are so unhappy in their own lives they make it a point to make everyone around them miserable and my inability to make life fair for my children.
7. what “spirit” animal do you best vibe with? Horses running free. I would have picked Unicorns because they are mysterious running free beauties but I actually haven’t seen one lately.
8. how has blogging helped you? Allowed me to have a place to but all the words fighting to get out of my head. It is really hard sometimes to keep your mouth shut and be the better person you want to be when your head gets to full of all the things you REALLY want to say.
9. list two things that you are proud of accomplishing. I am a pretty great photographer and I am an awesome planner. Planner of trips, events, month long dinner menus you name it I can plan it.
10. do you have a talent? if so, what is it? Being a great mom.
11. where do you envision yourself in five years? Wrapped up in my hobbies creating something fabulous for the rest of the world.
Here are your questions:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite time of day?
- Who inspires you and why?
- What is your favorite animal and why?
- How do you like to waste time?
- Name one place you would like to visit and why.
- If you celebrated Halloween and dressed up as a kid what was your favorite costume and why?
- Do you believe in miracles?
- What is your favorite book, tv show or movie? Pick one or all three.
- What have you learned from blogging?
My Nominees that have grabbed my attention are:
- Mamabro’s Blog
- Father at 54
- Trapped in Paradise
- Frozen In The Forks
- Jules Nelson
- My Name Means Light
I only had 7 mainly because I tried to find bloggers that had not received this award already and still met the other requirements. I enjoyed spending time with them and I hope you do as well.